Private Art Classes ~ Individual or Group Classes Available!

Private Art Classes ~ Individual or Group Classes Available!
In this 90 minute class I will give Pen and Ink instruction on how to create the most intricate patterns one line at a time. By taking this class you will learn how to draw the most exquisite Pen & Ink Patterns that you will be able to refer back to again and again. I will teach you how to incorporate your intricate patterns into Mandala Art

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two page spread in my Sketchbook! "The OWL'S"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!What kind of sketch book is this? Mine don't have that kind of Spread. Also the Elephant collages are priceless!! I am so impressed. How old are those lovely artists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! This is a classic black sketchbook from Michaels. This two page spread was the front inside cover. Stratford is the brand. My students for the elephant collage project were between the ages of 8 and 13. I was so proud if them! It was such a fun project(0:

    ReplyDelete